Goon Brigade
GOON APPLICATIOM - UltimateFap - Printable Version

+- Goon Brigade (http://goonbrigade.de)
+-- Forum: Public Forums (http://goonbrigade.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Recruitment Office (http://goonbrigade.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: GOON APPLICATIOM - UltimateFap (/showthread.php?tid=6569)

GOON APPLICATIOM - UltimateFap - UltimateFap - 20-09-2017

my first name is Koen, nice to meet you

Game Alias: (In-game name)
UltimateFap (cheesy name i know) 

City/Country:
Culemborg / The Netherlands

FPS Experience: (List some of the games you've played)
7 days to die, fallout 4 is not that skill based i know) and Planetside 2, about 200 hours in fps time. still suck at it but its always an blast playing.

Clan/Outfit Experience: (Former clans, positions, roles, responsibilities)
ELME. thats pretty much it... 

Your preferred role: (What role(s) do you wish to play in Planetside 2?)
supporting role fits me well, pulling armor, playing engi (god i love engineer) and sometimes medic when the situation calls for it

Do you have any future interest for an officer position?: (Yes/No - Elaborate if you prefer)
no, i do not have any interest in that. i come here to relax, not to stress out on leading people. respect to those that can but i cant 

Your motivation: (A brief shout-out why you're the Goon we're looking for!)
why not? laid back guy who likes to have an laugh and can be serious when asked for. i enjoy supporting my team and working together to accomplish the greater picture. sometimes it takes an kdr of 0,1 but in the end you will lock to continent. thats an win in my book 

Microphone: (Yes/No)
hell yes, althou my voice is a whole different story, 

What are your thoughts on K/D ratio?:
I think i pretty much cleared that up in my motivation already, like i said. Irrelevant, having fun matters. KDR is an boasting mechanic for those that feel the need to prove something. 

Where/how did you find us?: (If possible, mention the member's name that recruited you)
I ran into mutant's squad, after about an hour of listening and playing along i decided to speak up and ask Mutant directly and he referred me back to this forum. which in turn caused me to fill in this very form you are reading now! So dear recruiter is you're still with me, thank him for having to read my application. 

if any questions arise from my application feel free to leave an reply and i'l answer as quickly as i can,
now that this is all over, i wish you all the best and hope to see you soon 

RE: GOON APPLICATIOM - UltimateFap - haddock - 20-09-2017

Approved!
[Image: 96Rgwjx.png]
Welcome to the fight, soldier!

You've just been enlisted in the greatest army of goons that the Terran republic has to offer. I hope you're ready, 'cause it's not going to be easy!

As a member of The Brigade you'll be fighting along side other goons all with the same goal, to win, to destroy the enemy and to be as brutal about it as possible.

Before we let you out there to reign havoc under the name of Goon, you must read The Survival Guide

Read it carefully, for it contains crucial information. After you are done sign the thread with /read.

To get an in-game invite, jump on the Teamspeak and ask for it.

We clear the road to victory!

RE: GOON APPLICATIOM - UltimateFap - NakaChagi - 12-10-2017

How quickly can u reply this message?

WELLCOME by the way, Mr. Wierdo! Big Grin
(Fun night the other day!)